Asia’s Greatest Hill Resort Trips Ever
The hustle and bustle of urban areas can bring you much more than expected. Pollution, noise and hectic life consume a lot of energy and cause a person to lose energy and vigor.
Hill stations, on the other hand, offer a different and relaxing atmosphere with a unique landscape, cold climate and laid-back life that brings everyone back to down times.
When we slow down in life, the small details and beauty of daily life come out beautifully, which brings a lot of joy and pleasure. Asia is a continent known for its mystical vibes and many incredible landscapes to visit.
We bring you the list of the best hill station rides ever in Asia for an enjoyable trip:
- Shimla, India: During British rule in this exotic country, Shimla was an escape for a cold stay from the sweltering tropical heat of the region. The construction of the narrow gauge railway in 1898 made the journey even more spectacular. Writers like Rudyard Kipling found their literary inspiration in the scenic beauty of Shimla. It is also a popular destination among Indians, as well as travelers from all over the world. The Shimla brand apple is famous all over the world for its delicious and sublime taste.
- Baguio, Philippines: The Spanish first set up a military garrison here, then the Americans also found potential in this fascinating destination. From the 1900s, the place had accumulated many influences and was teeming with visitors. It was also bombed during World War II but miraculously survived. Popularly known as the region’s summer capital, Baguio is a nature lover’s paradise.
- Pyin Oo Lwin, Burma: The winding roads among the mountainous ghats leading to this destination are a once-in-a-lifetime experience for sure. The place has a mix of colonial churches with Burmese temples and Chinese shrines to get an overload of woven mysticism in different hues. Do not miss to try the delicious Strawberry and Cream, which is quite famous and made from indigenous products.
- Maubisse, East Timor: Located 1400 meters above sea level, it was a place where Portuguese rulers used to head to escape the heat. Later, the destination also became a place of residence for UN employees. Lingering over locally made wines taking in the beauty of the surrounding landscapes and strolling through the coffee plantations here is a great day out for sure.
- Cameron Highlands, Malaysia: Being a favorite for British rulers when they had their colony here, Cameron Highlands was greatly promoted as an ideal tourist destination for good reasons. Strawberries can be picked at Kok Lim Farm, and this is one of the rarest areas where people can do so. The historic Tudor Smokehouse restaurant has a long history since its opening in 1937 and attracts many tourists daily.
- Da Lat, Vietnam: This pretty former French mountain resort also has a mini version of the Eiffel Tower. Also called the City of Eternal Spring, the place is known for its homegrown fruits and vegetables. Get an unblemished old European feel with oriental bliss while staying here.
Did you read?
# Best cities in the world for shopping in 2019.
# Best Law Schools in the World, 2019.
# Best film schools in the world for 2019.
# Best Music Schools in the World for 2019.
Follow the latest news live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world. The opinions expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of CEOWORLD magazine. Follow CEOWORLD magazine on Twitter and Facebook. For media inquiries, please contact: email@example.com